 CAD / 3504
Re: POV ray and Lego Animations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 00:17:31 GMT

"Damien Duquennoy" <dduquenn@club-internet.fr> writes:
I've got several questions :
- with L2P, how can i do if some of the ldraw parts i use aren't
available in LGEO library ?

That's why many of us want Lutz to work with Lars and create the best POV
converter ever! :)

- I've generate series of bmp images with POV, and i'd like to
transform them in a gif animation to include it in my Web page. Wich
tool i should use to convert bmp series to Gif animation ?

You can get a shareware copy of Gif Construction Set on the web, whcih
will do the trick.
--Bram