 CAD / Development / 3691
Re: Part number for crystal in Rock Raider sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 21:18:42 GMT

Nephilim wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Paul Easter wrote:

I would like to know if anyone agrees that this part is number 70770. I
found this description on Lutz's list, "70770  Aquazone Crystal Chrome".

http://titan.informatik.uni-bonn.de/~uhlmann/

I just heard from one of the numbers gurus on this.  70770 is the number for • the
*chromed* element.  We don't have a number for the non-chromed version (like • the
various trans-crystals which appear in Rock Raiders.

Steve

Not knowing anything about LEGO cad, why would a transparent element
need a different part number than the chrome version?

--

jthompson@esker.com   "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"

Because TLG uses a different process to make the chrome piece and the transparent
piece and we are using TLG's numbers.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com