 CAD / Development / 3366
Re: Part number for crystal in Rock Raider sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 08:37:52 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Paul Easter writes:
Moved to lugnet.cad.dev from lugnet.cad.dat.parts

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Paul Easter writes:
which parts are these?
This is the "glowing" crystal(s) as seen in the picture on this page;
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4920

Has anyone tried using this part in ldraw yet? Whenever I do, Ldraw errors. Is
this a problem on my computer, or is there something I need to fix in the dat
file?

http://www.lugnet.com/news/ldraw.cgi?lugnet.cad.dat.parts:480

(if the link above does not work, go to the message this was in reply to, it
has the dat file attached to it.

I also had the same problem with the 30303.dat file:
http://www.lugnet.com/news/ldraw.cgi?lugnet.cad.dat.parts:500
(this part still needs a little bit more tweaking.

Paul

Ok, ok, I got it... Steve Bliss, your Great! Your LDAO fixed my problems! I
had removed a few too many spaces when manually condensing the files.
I will repost the dat files.

Thanks anyway.
Paul