 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 482
Re: Part number for crystal in Rock Raider sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 14:43:03 GMT

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

I was accually refering to the parts you say you are going to make next. are they the part from the top of the sith
infiltrator and the landspeeder engine part, right? I have a dat file of the landspeeder engine (not made by me)
that is complete but has not been voted on because there are a few details to fix.

30303 is the 6 x 6 "4 point", "plate?" that is used as the #4910 Hover Scout
base  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4910  and the landing pads for
the 4980 Tunnel Transport  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4980
I am sure it is used many other places. Let me know if I need to create an
image for you to view.

As for the 30358, Yes the Landspeeder Engine.
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=7110
Can you post what you have on it? I am about 50% done with it.

Thanks.