 CAD / Development / 3330
Re: Centering (was: I need help with the new tread links)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 21:25:18 GMT

"Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> writes:
One last question: how do you set the center of
a piece permanently, as in a new DAT file?

Move all the pieces so that the center of rotation is at 0,0,0.  For some
tips on how to do this, read the advanced lessons at:
http://library.advanced.org/20551/home.html
--Bram