 CAD / Development / 3326
Re: Centering (was: I need help with the new tread links)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 17:29:55 GMT

*snip*

Note that the centre of a given part is usually in the centre of the
part, but not always, so check before you rotate!

*snip*

  Thanks for the elucidation!  One last question: how do you set the center of
a piece permanently, as in a new DAT file?  I notice, for example, that doors
rotate on the anchoring studs, rather than on the center of "mass" of the
piece.  If I were to generate a new door DAT, how can I duplicate this off-
center centering?

     Dave!