 CAD / Development / 3331
Re: Linux Magazine Article
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 21:28:31 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Leonardo Zide writes:
I've just received a message from a user about an article in the
December issue of Linux Magazine (Volume 1 Number 8) on page 77. I don't
have the magazine but he was kind enough to type the article for me:
[...]
This might be a little off-topic but I've seen posts from others about
articles in the past and I couldn't resist... :)

Awesome!!!

(And I didn't know there was a Linux version in development.  Waycool, can't
wait to try it out!)

--Todd