 CAD / Development / 3317
3316  |  3318
Subject:
Linux Magazine Article
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 14:48:08 GMT

  Hi,

  I've just received a message from a user about an article in the
December issue of Linux Magazine (Volume 1 Number 8) on page 77. I don't
have the magazine but he was kind enough to type the article for me:

<article>
Forget Tetris

Show Me any self-respecting geek, and I'll show you someone who loves
Lego building blocks. If you evr got lost as a child playing with those
colorful Danish building blocks, you'll want to check out the
computerized version of Lego as an adult. When I found the LeoCAD
program I thought I was in heaven - unlimited access to virtual Lego!

LeoCAD is a computer-aided drafting program that works with bricks
"similar to those found in many toys." (Nudge, nudge, wink, wink...)
With more that 1,000 pieces in the library. you can spend hours in geek
bliss constructing just about anything your heart desires. Use LeoCAD
for your next home-remodeling project ("Look honey, we only need 50,000
Lego blocks to add a new deck!") or just for a few hours of addictive
Lego-like fun. LeoCAD is freeware, available at
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/3479/leocad.htm
</article>

  This might be a little off-topic but I've seen posts from others about
articles in the past and I couldn't resist... :)

Leonardo