 CAD / Development / 2766
Re: POV-RAY question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 03:26:50 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Ryan Dennett writes:
One other thing. I decided to try L2P, but how am I supposed to
set the Library Path?? Yes, I checked the docs, but they are to vague
for me. I assumed that you are supposed to set them in some .ini file,
but which one.

In POV Ray, choose
"Render" > "Edit Settings/Render"
In the "Command line options" box, type:
+Lc:\ldraw\lgeo
or whatever the correct path is.  You can add more than one path to look in,
for example if you want to use Anton Raves' materials.lib:
+Lc:\ldraw\lgeo +Ld:\a_raves_pov\library
etc...
--Bram