 CAD / Development / 2763
Re: POV-RAY question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 00:28:05 GMT

Actually, I can't really get that to work from inside a
transparent
plat/tile. It will sortof light up, but not nearly bright
enough, and I
can't find any way to adjust the brightness. I guess that's the
biggest
problem that I have. Then, with the headlights, I want to use a
spot
light, but I can't do that with L3P, that is why I'm going to
try L2P
and LGEO tonight.
Ryan

"I want to bring back that old society of responsible, moral
families and children. My hope and dreams are for righteousness
to prevail."  Darrell Green