 CAD / Development / 10982 (-10)
  Re: DATHeader NEW as .NET application (version 2.0.1)

(...) I have now found what happend. I use under windows the following code for a messagebox that gives an result back: answer = msgbox() But this does not work under MONO. Here I have to use: answer = messagebox.show(). So I have to check the (...) (15 years ago, 18-May-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DATHeader NEW as .NET application (version 2.0.1)

(...) At present I have no idea why color and rotation is not removed, but I will investigate. I did not checked the hand for being under MONO or not, only the function itself as I have detected trouble with that function under MONO. cu mikeheide (15 years ago, 17-May-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DATHeader NEW as .NET application (version 2.0.1)

(...) Thank you very much for your respond. As I noted before I have done some checks with MONO, but under windows enviroment. Now that I have your feedback I will try to eliminate those errors. As my UBUNTU (in a virtual box) does not run DATHeader (...) (15 years ago, 17-May-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DATHeader NEW as .NET application (version 2.0.1)

More (again on MONO): - Maybe turn the Option menu into a single Preferences button (like the ? button)? - Edit -> License Types -> Close closes DATHeader. Same for BFC Statements and Part Types - Edit -> Category brings up the popup box which asks (...) (15 years ago, 17-May-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DATHeader NEW as .NET application (version 2.0.1)

(...) Great job! Maybe one of the tools evolves so much that it becomes an all-in-one checker. :-) However for me it doesn't actually remove the COLOR definitions from files, nor the ROTATION definitions (it simply turns them into //-comments). (...) (15 years ago, 17-May-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  DATHeader NEW as .NET application (version 2.0.1)

Version 2.0.1 of DATHeader is now available for download at www.michael-heidemann.de as my other webspace is down :-( in the moment. There are now more tests performed. For example: - check for coplanarity (based on Philo's code) - check for double (...) (15 years ago, 17-May-09, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

  Re: txt2dat 0.2.2

(...) Indeed, the default font, being based on the font used on LEGO tiles, was created without any kerning information. (...) Cool, no big hurry, the person that requested it doesn't use a Mac ;) ROSCO (15 years ago, 16-May-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: txt2dat 0.2.2

(...) Update: kerning works fine with the "NASAlization" font on my site, so it's just a matter of using fonts that support the feature. Unfortunately it looks like the custom font upload feature is broken, so that's another thing to add to my list (...) (15 years ago, 16-May-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: txt2dat 0.2.2

(...) I'm here! I'm catching up on LDraw developments. I updated txt2dat online to use the new version, so there is now a checkbox for the kerning option. I don't notice any difference with the default font, though, so either I haven't hooked it up (...) (15 years ago, 16-May-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  txt2dat 0.2.2

A new version of txt2dat is available. The only major change in this version is the addition of the -k option to specify glyph pair kerning. If you don't know what that means then you probably don't need it :) Get it here: (URL) that the Mac version (...) (15 years ago, 16-May-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact