 CAD / Development / 10977
10976  |  10978
Subject:
DATHeader NEW as .NET application (version 2.0.1)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 17 May 2009 09:07:26 GMT

Version 2.0.1 of DATHeader is now available for download at
www.michael-heidemann.de as my other webspace is down :-( in the moment.

There are now more tests performed.
For example:
- check for coplanarity (based on Philo's code)
- check for double lines (slow on large files)
- check for leading spaces in title

Enjoy

mikeheide