 CAD / Development / 10989
Re: DATHeader NEW as .NET application (version 2.0.1)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 28 May 2009 20:22:15 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Il'dar Ismagilov wrote:
Hello, I would like to have larger components "Old Header" and "New Header".
Often the header does not fit to them and you have to scroll down both lists.

And, please, make replacing "0" comments by "0 //" as option.
This feature kill mlcad hide commands and hiding lines in LDDP.
I often use DATHeader in the middle of my work.
Thanks.

If I would make the "Old Header" and "New Header" larger it would not fit good
to smaller desktops.
I am thinking of make to whole window able to maximise. That would then help
both of us.

At present DATHeader is designed to output a file that is formally ok for the
PT. I'll see what I can do for you.
On the other hand, I do not really see an advantage for using DATHeader in the
way you do.
I am interested in the purpose of that strategy.

cu
mikeheide

PS: Thanks for using DATHeader and your feedback!