 CAD / Development / 10978
Re: DATHeader NEW as .NET application (version 2.0.1)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 17 May 2009 09:24:33 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Michael Heidemann wrote:
Version 2.0.1 of DATHeader is now available for download at
www.michael-heidemann.de as my other webspace is down :-( in the moment.

There are now more tests performed.
For example:
- check for coplanarity (based on Philo's code)
- check for double lines (slow on large files)
- check for leading spaces in title

Enjoy

mikeheide
Great job! Maybe one of the tools evolves so much that it becomes an all-in-one
checker. :-)

However for me it doesn't actually remove the COLOR definitions from files, nor
the ROTATION definitions (it simply turns them into //-comments).

Interestingly also my cursor turns into a hand when it hovers over the double
lines box. I'm on Linux, thus I use MONO. Great job however, DATHeader looks
much more native on my system now!