 CAD / Development / 10979
Re: DATHeader NEW as .NET application (version 2.0.1)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 17 May 2009 10:32:46 GMT

More (again on MONO):
- Maybe turn the Option menu into a single Preferences button (like the ?
button)?
- Edit -> License Types -> Close closes DATHeader. Same for BFC Statements and
Part Types
- Edit -> Category brings up the popup box which asks you to proceed. No matter
do you hit yes or no, it doesn't let you proceed.