 CAD / Development / 10980
Re: DATHeader NEW as .NET application (version 2.0.1)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 17 May 2009 16:41:25 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Santeri Piippo wrote:
More (again on MONO):
- Maybe turn the Option menu into a single Preferences button (like the ?
button)?
- Edit -> License Types -> Close closes DATHeader. Same for BFC Statements and
Part Types
- Edit -> Category brings up the popup box which asks you to proceed. No matter
do you hit yes or no, it doesn't let you proceed.

Thank you very much for your respond.
As I noted before I have done some checks with MONO, but under windows
enviroment. Now that I have your feedback I will try to eliminate those errors.
As my UBUNTU (in a virtual box) does not run DATHeader I'll welcome your
messages.
Can I send prereleases for test purposes to you?

cu
mikeheide