 CAD / Development / 10976
Re: txt2dat 0.2.2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 16 May 2009 22:31:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Jim DeVona wrote:
In lugnet.announce, Ross Crawford wrote:
A new version of txt2dat is available. The only major change in this version is
the addition of the -k option to specify glyph pair kerning. If you don't know
what that means then you probably don't need it :)

Get it here:
http://br-eng.info/my-lego-roscomenu-29/my-ldraw-roscomenu-45/50-txt2dat

Note that the Mac version is not yet available, but hopefully will be soon. You
there Jim? ;)

I'm here! I'm catching up on LDraw developments. I updated txt2dat online to use
the new version, so there is now a checkbox for the kerning option. I don't
notice any difference with the default font, though, so either I haven't hooked
it up right or that font doesn't have any kerning information.

Indeed, the default font, being based on the font used on LEGO tiles, was
created without any kerning information.

http://anoved.net/software/ldraw/txt2dat-online/

I'll work out the Mac version soon.

Cool, no big hurry, the person that requested it doesn't use a Mac ;)

ROSCO