 CAD / Development / 10973
10972  |  10974
Subject:
txt2dat 0.2.2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 16 May 2009 01:15:23 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

A new version of txt2dat is available. The only major change in this version is
the addition of the -k option to specify glyph pair kerning. If you don't know
what that means then you probably don't need it :)

Get it here:
http://br-eng.info/my-lego-roscomenu-29/my-ldraw-roscomenu-45/50-txt2dat

Note that the Mac version is not yet available, but hopefully will be soon. You
there Jim? ;)

ROSCO