 CAD / Development / *8505 (-20)
  Re: New tool: LDDesignPad 0.3 for LDraw

(...) How about a user defined button or two? I did the same thing with ldglite.exe, but then I wanted to add a few commandline args and stick it into a batch file, but calling it LDView.bat didn't fool LDDesignPad. Just imagine allowing the user to (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New tool: LDDesignPad 0.3 for LDraw

(...) Yes, as long as you run the program. But when I've restarted program, it's back to My Documents. About the inlining function: The colour 16 should be replaced by the colour code of the original line. Also, there is something wrong with the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Will LMPL be Simulation-approach or Usage-approach ?

Hi Láng Attila D. Hi Kiss Attila Csongor, Do not forget to download Spiderbot.dat (in lugnet.cad.models) The debate becomes VERY interesting. We embody two different well-known approaches. First : the Simulation approach. Things are nothing but (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

  Re: New tool: LDDesignPad 0.3 for LDraw

Hello Tore, (...) Thank you very much! (...) Ok.. Next version there will be a button for this. ;) (...) browsed (...) It always is using the directory where you last opened a file. At least it does it here.. i will check on it. (...) you (...) I (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New tool: LDDesignPad 0.3 for LDraw

Hello Carsten, In deed a great program! Hassle-free installation, opens as fast as NotePad, drag-n-drop files into workspace. I miss an L3Lab button, but since I don't use LDView, I renamed a copy of L3Lab.exe to LDView.exe and thus fooled (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Re[2]: I have read the article about LCD

(...) Hello Láng Attila D. Hello Kiss Attila Csongor, Now you speak about layers. That is precisely what I called "multiple syntax levels". Software layers are known to be very bad for software engineering and design in general. On the contrary, ALM (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

  Re: More on Stickers (was: Questions on Stickers and Certification)

(...) Now that I look through my folder of parts, I'm thinking that maybe I was mistaken on this. Although a part that *I* have may use a sticker, that doesn't mean that the same part didn't also come printed. A long time ago, I noticed this part: (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New tool: LDDesignPad 0.3 for LDraw

(...) It sound like a pile of features for a basic editor. Almost too good to be true. I hope I can find some time to try it out. -Chuck (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re[2]: I have read the article about LCD

Hi all, hello Damien! DG> This thread is not very frequented now. DG> May be because the debate has to become much more technical. Yes, there is not so many traffic here nowadays. We knew this will be a long project because it's a big project with (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

  New tool: LDDesignPad 0.3 for LDraw

Hello! I just 'released' a new tool I was working since last weekend. I called it LDDesignPad and is just a very basic editor with some LDraw functions/tools. LDDesignPad was mainly written because I am an reviewer in the parts tracker and I needed (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: I have read the article about LCD

Hello Láng Attila D. and Hello Kiss Attila Csongor, This thread is not very frequented now. May be because the debate has to become much more technical. (...) I mean if LMPL is not sufficient, we are in danger to either add more and more syntax (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

  Re: how to get a debugger going

(...) Suggestions besides fighting with gdb: are you sure the keyboard() routine is getting to glutPostRedisplay() ? this is at the bottom of keyboard(). You could add a printf() there to find out. Maybe your 'E' key case is returning early? If it's (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: LDraw.org: BricksWest 2002 Event Report

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gs3q8y.MtH@lugnet.com... (...) There's a lot to talk about there, and you can be sure I'll post a lot, you know how I talk, Shiri ;-) Yep, there was some heated debate in the roundtable (caught (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events.brickswest)

"Steve Bliss" <partsref@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1mrk7u0nh78joej...4ax.com... (...) I will be preparing those for posting when I get the time. Marisela Herrera (Ahui's wife) volunteered to take notes of the community roundtable discussion (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: LDraw.org: BricksWest 2002 Event Report

(...) Great write-up of ldraw's part in the event. Can you expand on the roundtable discussion? From Matt's description it seems you had some heated debates but finally reached a consensus... what was it? What, did you all feel, are the long-term (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: LDraw.org: BricksWest 2002 Event Report

(...) sessions? Recordings? I'd be very keen to review the community roundtable. Steve (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: how to get a debugger going

(...) You could try running ldglite in the background to give gdb control of the console. Try this on the command line: ldglite blah blah blah & Then attach the debugger. Or maybe in gdb try: r blah blah blah & It might help, but I'm not positive. (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  how to get a debugger going

Now that I've got some bugs, I'd like to get into the code with a debugger. In particular, I am trying to set a breakpoint in the keyboard() method so that I may trace the execution of key commands. Id like to figure out why pg-up/pg-down refreshes (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: video card

(...) I have tried all 4. The differences are subtle, I'm not sure I see them all. I like -le the best because I can see the entire model on each refresh. (...) I commented this out but it did not make the trailing go away. I can always get the (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: More on Stickers (was: Questions on Stickers and Certification)

(...) I have only one printed part that looks like this one: (URL) by James Jessiman. The first occurance I know of for this part was 1998 (set 4222, according to Peeron). However, I also have several stickered 1x4s with a sticker matching this (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact