 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 84
Re: how to get a debugger going
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 19:05:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Mark Abrams writes:
Id like to figure out why
pg-up/pg-down refreshes my window while the 'E' key does not.

Suggestions besides fighting with gdb:

are you sure the keyboard() routine is getting to glutPostRedisplay() ? this
is at the bottom of keyboard(). You could add a printf() there to find out.
Maybe your 'E' key case is returning early?

If it's getting that far, put another printf() inside the display() method
to see if that is being called after your glutPostRedisplay(). If it's not
then you have an interesting issue with glut not flushing the Quartz buffer.