 CAD / Development / *8095 (-20)
  Re: Steve?...

(...) This week has been a little busy. And I didn't want to do a lot of work in the Parts Tracker until I was sure it was stable and ready for use again. Steve (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Steve?...

Steve, I haven't heard back from you on this, yet... Thanks, Franklin (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Steve?...

Steve, I haven't heard back from you on this, yet... Thanks, Franklin (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: JAVA - Viewer for dat-Files

Travis Cobbs wrote: > (Follups sent to lugnet.cad.dev.) > > In lugnet.cad, Kyle McDonald writes: > >>I'm curious if any of you OpenGL/LDraw guys do much in your code >>to generate strips from the DAT files to improve performance? I think >>I have (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: JAVA - Viewer for dat-Files

(Follups sent to lugnet.cad.dev.) (...) Well you have to careful when you do this. The problem with strips and fans is that they can only be used for smooth surfaces. You only get one surface normal for each point, so any faces connected to that (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Parts Tracker Status

After the site reorganization, I thought I should post an update on the Parts Tracker. Since yesterday, the Parts Tracker has been online and active. Everything seems to be running fine. There are a few layout details that still need to be resolved, (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: New Parts in 2001

Got a mockup already done - just wondered if anyone had done the whole thing yet. Might give it a try as far as the 'teeth' goes, but not sure am up to doing the 'open top' part of it yet. I'm still mostly a "modified what's already been done" kinda (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  L3p suggestion

In a program called Leveller ((URL) it allows you to scatter a number of POV objects along a heightfield. I would like to do this with trees and stufff like that. I was wondering, can I do this with trees now? I was thinking that L3p outputs (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New Parts in 2001

(...) I don't think so. Are you going to do it, or do you just want the part? I've got a mockup I can pass along -- just the boxes and bars, not the triangular parts or the crossaxle teeth. Steve (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones

(...) Good point. But as long as the LDGLite source code is distributed in a ZIP file it does not make much of a difference. I will keep it in mind and do something about it at some point. Jacob (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: New Parts in 2001

Has anyone modeled the Support 2 x 2 x 10 Girder Triangular (LEGO part #30517) yet? (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones

"Travis Cobbs" <tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com> wrote in message news:GqGtr6.7Bv@lugnet.com... (...) distributions. (...) Looked on my hard drive, I don't have a tar.gz copy of the file. Otherwise I'd throw it up now. Jacob will have to fix that problem. (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDGLite orientation matrix (l3p enhancement requests?)

On January 18th Don Heyse wrote... (...) Right, point taken. I don't know when I will get the time for an L3Lab overhaul. You seem to have done pretty well in ldglite so far, so let me know what you want. (...) I think the sky vector is the (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: RGB Coding in LDraw?

Dave Schuler wrote... (...) We have previously discussed a "0 TEXTURE xxx" meta command, where xxx could be RUBBER, CHROME, SLOPE, etc. I have been wondering about another approach where color properties are encoded in the color value. E.g. (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones

(...) So, there is no longer a tar.gz version for Linux users? While unzip is available for Linux, tar and gunzip should come standard in all distributions. --Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

"Steve Bliss" <partsref@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:rm115ukq6l1f4jk...4ax.com... (...) set (...) Ok, I'm uploading that file now. It will be done in a few minutes. -Tim (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones

(...) (URL) the ldraw027.zip file needs to be copied over from the old site. Steve (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones

(...) Aha. Those three choices are links to instructions, and the links at the bottom are to download areas. I should have actually thought about why they had differently named links. . . ---...--- TWS Garrison tgarriso@math.purdue.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones

There is a broken link in the Linux Getting Started section: (URL) link to the LDraw Parts Library in Step 1 is broken. It current is set to the following: (URL) Cobbs (tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Announcing All New LDraw.org Website!

The application LDraw-mode, for which I am the author, is also useable for Linux and Macintosh (basically every OS for which Emacs is available, which is a fair number os OS'es): (URL) is also an application which has the source code available, so (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact