 CAD / Development / 6754
6753  |  6755
Subject:
L3p suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 20:11:56 GMT

In a program called Leveller
(http://www.daylongraphics.com/products/leveller/) it allows you to scatter
a number of POV objects along a heightfield.  I would like to do this with
trees and stufff like that.  I was wondering, can I do this with trees now?
I was thinking that L3p outputs povfiles with positions fixed and not
relative.  Might it be possible to have L3p output in some way so that all
objects in a pov file have postions relative in some way to the file they're
put in?  I don't really understand the specifics of the povray file details
or if I know what I'm talking about.  I was just hoping if anyone had any
suggestions.

Thanks,

-Mike