 CAD / Development / *13406 (-20)
  Re: Idea for a new feature in a Lego CAD program.

This has been talked about in the past. There's even a lugnet group devoted entirely to one of the proposals: (URL). I believe that the author of the Glide app is the only person to announce an intention of producing an LCD-based implementation. I (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Idea for a new feature in a Lego CAD program.

I was thinking about how difficult it is to build things in MLCad. It's not technically difficult to build them, but it is difficult to position things properly. Even when you think you have a piece positioned properly, it ends up coming out wrong (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  RE: help with ldraw

right click in each window and select "show scroll bar" from the menu -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...ugnet.com] On Behalf Of vineethonkan Sent: 08 October 2004 16:12 To: lugnet.cad.dev@lugnet.com (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  help with ldraw

Hey y'all- I was just working on my LDraw when I experienced a problem. On the four small dimension windows, the up-down, left-right scrolls have vanished. Is there a way I can retrieve them? (I don't know what I did). (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  LDraw.org's September Model and Scene of the Month Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the September Model/Scene of the month contests: (URL) MOTM, US Sherman M4A3 Tank, Jorgen Andersson> (URL) SOTM, I am a train driver..., Ben Beneke> The voting for the October Model of the Month and Scene of the (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  Re: LPub and Lsynth page for tracking enhancement requests and bug fixes

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:I52p4z.1xwI@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) construction (...) sizes (...) LPub (...) I believe that will do. Thanks, Mike (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub mask generation

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:I52sF2.LI3@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Excellent. I had been meaning to get the data back to you but have yet to do so. Let me know if I can provide anything else. (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  LDraw.org Downtime

Per the following post: (URL) will be down 10/5 at 2pm EDT for about 15 min. Since Peeron also hosts LDraw.org, LDraw.org will be down as well. -Orion (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LPub mask generation

(...) Mike, I recovered your emails about this problem and chasing it down. (...) Kevin (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub and Lsynth page for tracking enhancement requests and bug fixes

(...) Looking at the above list seriously..... You list a number of sub-model specific desires including: 1. view angle on a sub-model basis. You already have this using MLCad's ROTSTEP meta-command. ROTSTEP only applies to the file that contains (...) (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub request

(...) The PLIST BEGIN SUB meta solution is fine. My problem was due to a lack of knowledge regarding LPub META commands. -Orion (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub and Lsynth page for tracking enhancement requests and bug fixes

(...) My solution to the above is to give you explicit control over construction image render window size and PLI render window size. You can set these sizes small for test runs. Is this acceptable? It will be available in the next LPub release. (...) (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub request

(...) I'm adding support for s and 48 in lieu of the pathing solution Lars' will be providing. If your flexible axle is produced by some known tool, I'm willing to add supprt for flex axle recognition to LPub. Orion, could you email an example? (...) (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub request

(...) Hi Orion, I never got feedback from you about the PLIST BEGIN SUB solution outlined above. LPub recognizes parts synthesized with LSynth and tries to determine the part being synthesized. It recognizes flexible axles and determines the length. (...) (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New style of part file 3941 vs. 6143

(...) I've added pictures of some of these variants to my comparison galleries: (URL) the two previous pictures. One addition to Chris' excellent descriptions is that the older bottoms (2A) can be used in a SNOT function with plates; the newer (...) (20 years ago, 28-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LPub mask generation

Hi Mike, As it turns out, my laptop hard disk died since brickfest. Please send me all relevent files and some background on how to recreate. Life has been very busy. Thnks for your patience, Kevin (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub mask generation

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:I4EJ6K.154K@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) California (...) converted to (...) list (...) Any luck chasing down the problem we were looking at at BrickFest? Mike (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Converting Polyline to Mesh

(...) Err, no. That would have required some RTFM on my part, which seriously conflicts with the coefficient of laziness. Somebody turn off that firehose, pronto! (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: LPub mask generation

(...) I was looking too hard in the wrong place. I've got access to it now. I've installed the component, but I think I have to write a header file for it, so that I can use it under C++ builder. It looks very nice to use. I'm really looking forward (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub mask generation

(...) Do what? Get the source code, or use the png classes? At least for me, clicking on the link takes me to the sourceforge page for PNGImage, up left is a "Download" link which gets the .zip archive ((URL) I just downloaded it again, to make (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact