 CAD / Development / 9899
Re: Idea for a new feature in a Lego CAD program.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 20:48:54 GMT

This has been talked about in the past. There’s even a lugnet group devoted entirely to one of the proposals: lugnet.cad.dev.lcd. I believe that the author of the Glide app is the only person to announce an intention of producing an LCD-based implementation. I think that the Mac Brick CAD author is also looking into click points, and has done some experimentation. I don’t know if he intends to use the LCD proposal or not, though. It’s worth noting that the implementation details make it quite a difficult problem.

--Travis Cobbs