 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / Primitives / 66
Re: unofficial new primitive -- "Rounded Corner"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 02:17:28 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, Steve Bliss writes:

Ooo, cool.  That means each of the colored faces in your image
is a 1-4disc.dat, right?

Yup.

That'll work very nicely.
I'll forward this to the primitives committee.
Do you mind if I use it in the skeleton leg file?

Go for it.  :-)

Also, if needed, please feel free to copy the image(s)
for illustrating what this primitive is for.

Franklin