 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 863
862  |  864
Subject:
META commands ??? (was "Re: new part - 71014 Castle Greatsword")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 03:19:42 GMT

(notice "follow-up")...

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Franklin W. Cain wrote:

0 Remember that Color # 383 is used for "Chrome"/"Silver"

You might try using Tore's CMDLINE meta-statement.
It would go something like:

0 CMDLINE -c383

Well, I wasn't actually trying to _force_ anyone who wants to use this
to use color code # 383 (and only that one), I was just assuming
that someone who may be somewhat forgetful (like, for instance, _ME_) :-P
might need to be _reminded_ of the correct color code to use.  :-)

BTW, Just where are these mysterious META commands documented at?
Am I cleared for this information, now?  ;-)

Thanks,
Franklin