 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4290
Re: New Part: (needs Number) - Baseplate 32 x 32 Craters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 07:13:14 GMT

You could include an empty subpart file for the type 5 lines, just in
case someone wants to make them later.

Also, perhaps the hilly area itself should be made into a subpart.  That
might make it easier to add the crater studs and the painted studs
and flat area of the 6190 Shark's Crystal Cave version of this part.

hmm ... the 6190 Shark's Crystal Cave version uses dithers colors which have to go
into a subfile anyway. so we would have a sub-subfile. please consider also that most
of the paint covers the flat area which has to be remodelled. it doesn't make no sense
to me, split the hill and add later splitted files for the dithered colors the flat area and finally
the studs.

willy