 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4042
Re: Happy (U.S.) Independence Day!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 16:11:58 GMT

Cool very nice I'll keep it in my ldraw collection.

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Bernd Broich writes:
For all of you, here is my reply.

I sended Eduardo an e-mail in wich I said that we Europeans can't
understand the US way of life. But we shouldn't say this in that way.
He mean that he doesn't like the US policy, but I think some of
you too. (I doesn't like our german policy).

I know there are a lot of US-people on this newsgroup, but this
isn't a political or national newsgroup and so we should confine this
on parts-discussion and not longer at this theme.