 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4031
Re: Happy (U.S.) Independence Day!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 14:22:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:

<snipped 'cause it really had to be, wasn't nice at all>

And another thing the reason I say this is because there was never a U.S flag
in LEGO neither a Spainsh one or Ireland one so if you made that flag for your

When I got the LEGO firestation when I was a kid, the sticker sheet had all
sorts of flags on it, including the US flag.  It also had the Canadian flag
(which is the sticker I used :)

<snip 'cause again, wasn;t very nice>

Eduardo

Me thinks there's something lost in the translation--this post seemed to
taunt and wanted to cause a flame war.  I appeal to the better natures of
everyone and ask that please please please do not succumb to a long drawn
out war about this.  Let it go, please.

n lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Franklin W. Cain writes:
Here's my little contribution to the holiday.  ;-D

Thanks,
Franklin

Nicely done Franklin.  I like it!

Dave