 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4041
Re: Lego USA flag
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 16:06:44 GMT

Scott,
There was at least one printed US flag. I have a picture of it in my vintage
flag gallery:

There was also a square US flag, but I don't know if it was printed or
stickered. I don't yet have a photo of it for my gallery. It was used in
367 Space module with astronauts, and 565 Moon Landing,
possibly others.

Hope this helps,
Clark

Visit my Vintage Brick Photo galleries:
Submissions, additions, and information always welcome.

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Ronald Scott Moody writes:
I seem to remember my very first Lego set, the hospital, having an American
flag.  I will look, I feel sure I still have the parts, and get a pic
posted.  Personally, I would like for Lego to have all the flags from all
the countries.

Scott