 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4032
Re: Happy (U.S.) Independence Day!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 14:22:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:
Sorry for my comments but you americans make me sick with all you
bullsiht and you america this america that.

And another thing the reason I say this is because there was never a U.S flag
in LEGO neither a Spainsh one or Ireland one so if you made that flag for your
country then come to spain and I'll tell you where you can put it :)
but if you made it just because you where thinking that there should be a LEGO
flag of each country "including usa enemies" then great go ahead why not.

Anothere thing I'm not an anti-usa is only that you make me sick as I said.

Eduardo

There's a saying in the US (I suspect that there is an equivalent Spanish
saying): If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.