 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3447
Re: New Part: 30248 Helicopter skids (WAS) Re: Looking for parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 15:23:32 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Tore Eriksson wrote:

OK, done. I have rotated it 90 degrees and submitted the file to the Tracker.
As I don't know whether is OK or not to submit other people's parts, I added
a note telling this, just to have the proceeding tried in a pilot case.

Thanks for posting the comment along with the file.  I think that was a
good idea.  Considering that we haven't heard from Chris Alano in
awhile, I think it's ok that you posted the file.

Steve