 CAD / 3913
Re: Looking for parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2000 22:30:21 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jim Foulds writes:

   I am looking for DAT file for 2 Lego pieces:

<snipped one piece>

2) The sled piece that came with the majority of the Artic sets, It is also
being used as landing rails on some of the helicopters.  Look at set #6425

Thanks for your help
-Jim F.

Hi Jim,

  Looks like I have some free time this weekend; I'll give the skids a shot.
If my eyes haven't failed me, it looks like part #30248.

-Chris