 CAD / 3911
3910  |  3912
Subject:
Looking for parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2000 18:25:59 GMT

Hi all,

    I am looking for DAT file for 2 Lego pieces:

1) The canopy/housing that came from the Aquazone sets, if you look at the
Solo Sub #6110 you will see what I mean as it basically makes up the entire
vehicle.  I realize the see-thru part is already done, I am interested in the
black housing that it is attached to.

2) The sled piece that came with the majority of the Artic sets, It is also
being used as landing rails on some of the helicopters.  Look at set #6425

Thanks for your help
-Jim F.