 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3434
Re: New Part: 30248 Helicopter skids (WAS) Re: Looking for parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 18:50:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> writes:

1. Rotate the part so the skids are lined up along the front/back axis (the
Z axis).

Are you sure about that?  It has always been my impression that "long"
things face the X direction in LDraw.  Take a look at the Car Bases,
for example, a majority of them span the X axis.  I can't see why the
helicopter base shouldn't.

Fredrik

Some bases are correctly lined up, some aren't. I agree with Steve here, it
sohould be rotated.

Has this part been officialed yet? I still don't have it in my Parts
directory, and was just about to model it when I made a search and found it
here in this thread.

/Tore