 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2588
Re: MiniBot Head Star Wars Battle Droid is complete
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 06:58:29 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Nathan Wright writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Chris Dee writes:
Good work on a challenging part - well done. Any chance of including the
optional (type 5) lines for the curved head surface?

Chris

Actually, I don't use optional lines when creating a part.

Nathan

I think you should. These are the only way to ensure that curved surfaces have
a boundary when viewed at certain angles.

Chris