 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2587
Re: MiniBot Head Star Wars Battle Droid is complete
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 01:56:04 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Nathan Wright wrote:

Now you can build your Battle Droid army and wreck havoc on the world (and
rendering times...)

Very cool!  Looks quite nice, even in purple. ;)

But there is one little detail that c/should be changed: don't use WRITE
statement.  Comments are fine, just leave off the WRITE.  LDraw sees 0 WRITE • as
a command, and displays the comments each time the part is referenced.

Steve

I didn't know/forgot that LDraw did that, since I use MLCAD for part creation
and model building (its been awhile since I've used LDraw).  I will remember to
correct that in later parts I create.

Nathan