 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2203
Re: x475.dat, "Minifig Hat Tri-Corner"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 14:37:06 GMT

"Franklin W. Cain" <fwcain@yahoo.com> writes:

0 (Author's Note:
0 If you want to use one of the feather-plumes with this part,
0 I strongly suggest that you create a sub-file
0 containing a reference (type-"1" line) to this DAT file
0 and the another reference to the feather-plume,
0 aligning the feather-plume at the appropriate 120-degree angle,
0 and then including a reference to this sub-file
0 within your main file, aligning this sub-file
0 at the corresponding, opposite 120-degree angle.
0 Note that the "peghole" is at the co-ordinate (0,-10,-12),
0 and your reference to the feather-plume should be
0 at this same co-ordinate.
0 --FWC ;-)

Could you provide an additional "comple shortcut"? I
think it would make working with your part easier for other
people.

Btw, the hat, as seen on brickshelf, looks fine ;-)

Regards,
Hakan

--
"Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature"