 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2202
Re: work-in-progress: pirate tri-corner hat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 02:30:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Franklin W. Cain writes:

I'm not yet finished with this part, but I wanted to post
what I've got so far, and solicit feedback.  Bearing in mind
that it's a work that's still "in progress", please LMKWYT.  ;-)

(Note that this DAT file uses the new primitive that I posted here:
"http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/primitives/?n=120")

It's finished!  :-D
("http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=2201")

Franklin