 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1641
Re: UCS X-Wing model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 07:41:22 GMT

"Dirtman" <enimor7@home.com> wrote in message news:GEzxGM.76C@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Daniel Crichton writes:
<snip>
I've got the UCS TIE,

You Lucky Dog!

I know - I got both UCS sets and the Falcon in the great eToys collapse of
2001 :)

...but I'm not sure how to go about modelling the
windscreen (I've only done one part, the Darth Maul minifig head, and • that
took way too long!).

It may have taken a long time, but it came out fantastic!

Thanks, that's a great compliment. Hopefully I can do a great job on Vader's
head when I get my new PC.

I can scan it and post images to Brickshelf it that's
of any use.

Wow!  If you're sure you don't mind, it would be very helpful.  Since the
(undecorated) part already exists, I would feel fairly confident modelling
the pattern for it, if I have some good scans to work with.  If you do • this,
I have one request:  Please make the scanned image(s) as large as you can.

No problem, I'll bring the part to work tomorrow and run off as many scans
as you need.

Dan