 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1610
Re: UCS X-Wing model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 06:28:40 GMT

Hi Dirtman,

I am having serious trouble opening this model.
Do you (or anyone) have an MPD or all seperate DAT files for me.
Including missing parts?

Greetingz...

Sjaacko

Dirtman wrote:

Hey, all!

I've been working on this for a while and I think it's about as complete as
I can make it.
0 FILE XWING.dat
0  7191 UCS T-65B X-Wing Fighter main model file
0 Name: XWING.dat
0 Author: Dirtman