 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1617
Re: UCS X-Wing model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 15:02:24 GMT

I did just that, but when I try to create multiple DAT files using
M-peedy I got an error.
Now I did just that again, and it worked. Strange...

Great modelling!

Greetingz...

Sjaacko

Dirtman wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Jaco van der Molen writes:
Hi Dirtman,

I am having serious trouble opening this model.
Do you (or anyone) have an MPD or all seperate DAT files for me.
Including missing parts?

Actually, the "dat" I posted IS an mpd file.  I'm sorry if I didn't make
that clear enough.  Perhaps that's why you're having so much trouble?

Try saving it as "XWING.mpd"

If that doesn't work, then please post again, and I'll start posting
necessary files to accomodate.  If I've guessed wrong as to your trouble,
I'm sorry     :o(

Hope this Helps, but if it doesn't... just post again and I'll do what I can.

Thanx,
Dirtman