 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1634
Re: UCS X-Wing model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 00:06:53 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Daniel Crichton writes:
The lower right wing isn't missing, it's just hidden by the fuselage. I've
just posted a render at 1024x768 with the prophous part to
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=49573  using a camera globe
position of 30 Latt and 30 Long in L3PAO with the default camera angle.

Dan

Aha!  There's that sneaky wing!  Nice intake shrouds, too.  Looks great, Dan.

Happy Cadding!
Dirtman