 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1633
Re: UCS X-Wing model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 00:02:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Daniel Crichton writes:
<snip>
I've got the UCS TIE,

You Lucky Dog!

...but I'm not sure how to go about modelling the
windscreen (I've only done one part, the Darth Maul minifig head, and that
took way too long!).

It may have taken a long time, but it came out fantastic!

I can scan it and post images to Brickshelf it that's
of any use.

Wow!  If you're sure you don't mind, it would be very helpful.  Since the
(undecorated) part already exists, I would feel fairly confident modelling
the pattern for it, if I have some good scans to work with.  If you do this,
I have one request:  Please make the scanned image(s) as large as you can.

Thanks,
Dirtman