 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1615
Re: UCS X-Wing model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 12:40:44 GMT

"Orion" <pobursky@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:GEx35F.Mqw@lugnet.com...
I can't find any of the unoffical parts at LDraw.org.  In addition, I'm
getting a few requests for non-number when I open the file in MLCad

I got the first unofficial ZIP, and I've had to download some new unofficial
files from lugnet (just do a search on the part number/name in
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts to find them) and Dirtman has posted
the prophous.dat that I couldn't find anywhere. I can get the MPD to load in
MLCad fine and render in POV-Ray with L3P, but I can't use LGEO for a better
render as L3P makes a bit of a hash of it and I get errors on POV-Ray about
elements being found instead of objects (or something like that) to do with
lg_clear (I can post the exact error later when I get POV to run again).

Dan