 CAD / 9865
Re: Significance of stud orientation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 00:56:55 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Niels Karsdorp wrote:

I'dd like to know if it's worth to make these changes and if
the orientation of the studs is important now.

Yes, I think it would be worth making these changes.

However, I don't imagine that parts will be rejected from the library because their
stud-orientation is bad.

I know real-world stud-logos are more uniform than they were in the (distant) past.
But I would be surprised if there weren't occasional variations even now.

Steve