 CAD / 9864
Re: New parts and question about metal parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 00:46:58 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Niels Karsdorp wrote:

I have also created a few old plates (on the variants page)
These are functionally different, should these be uploaded
when the parts tracker is back online ?

I don't understand what the functional difference is for those parts?

I have created several parts that have metal pieces
(lightbricks, battery box) How do the metal pieces be
named (partnames)?

As I (currently) understand it, LEGO generally doesn't create their electric stuff,
they contract it out -- so there wouldn't be a LEGO part number for the metal bits.
So metal pieces can go into a file in parts/s/.

Steve