 CAD / 9768
9767  |  9769
Subject:
New parts and question about metal parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 21:12:22 GMT

As the weather was rainy almost all weekend, I did a lot
of LDrawing. Several new parts can be found (and seen) on
my website:
http://home.hetnet.nl/~niels-karsdorp/ldraw/index.htm

The last parts I have been working on are:
- Brick 1 x 2 with Small SHELL logo Pattern
- Door 1 x 3 x 1 Left with Fire Logo Pattern
- Door 1 x 3 x 1 Right with Fire Logo Pattern
- Lightbrick 4 x 2
- Window 1 x 4 x 5 Fabuland Airplane
  (Remake with primitives and BFC)
- Window 1&1/4 x 4 x 3 with Rounded Top
- Battery Box
  (listed between the train parts)

Except for the Fabuland Airplane window I don't have
part numbers for these parts.

I have also created a few old plates (on the variants page)
These are functionally different, should these be uploaded
when the parts tracker is back online ?
(If so, what about the part names and titles ?)

I have created several parts that have metal pieces
(lightbricks, battery box) How do the metal pieces be
named (partnames)?

P.s. if someone has better titles for parts on my site,
please let me know.

Niels