 CAD / 9777
Re: New parts and question about metal parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 00:58:42 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Niels Karsdorp writes:

- Door 1 x 3 x 1 Left with Fire Logo Pattern
- Door 1 x 3 x 1 Right with Fire Logo Pattern

Hi Niels.
These two parts are in the Parts Tracker:  they made it in shortly before
LDraw.org went down for maintenence.  I used the fire logo subfile (used
with the hose holder) with the door 1 x 3 x 1 subfile.  I forget who made
these parts (I'm at the office right now, and the CGI scripts aren't up
right now), but those two subfiles made these parts a breeze.
John