 CAD / 9866
Re: Significance of stud orientation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 00:58:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad, John Riley wrote:

Also, for the guys in charge of the Parts Tracker, I noticed while
downloading the unofficial files via the zip file, they stop at 3/13/03.
Does that mean all parts & reviews posted after 3/13 need to be resubmittited?

That happened because, until yesterday or maybe today, all the files were very
out-of-date on ldraw.org.  The unofficial download file should be OK now.

Steve